Contact Info for
Outlook, Blackberry, iPhone
click => vCard
Our administration services include but are not limited to:
- Meeting with beneficiaries to discuss the administration process.
- Professional and impartial administration of estate assets according to the terms of the will.
- Review of the inventory of estate assets.
- Obtaining appraisals when required.
- Assure that any required insurance is in place during the administration process.
- Account for any monies owed to the estate.
- Assure that cash and investments held in the estate are invested with the objective of preservation of assets during the administration process.
- Arrange for the sale of assets as deemed necessary to settle the estate.
- Establish any trusts required by the will, including funding of same with designated assets.
- Use of estate funds to pay required bills and obligations necessary to fulfill the terms of the will including required appraisals and payments to taxing authorities.
- Provide an accounting of assets, income and expenditures according to methods required by the court of jurisdiction.
- Distribution of estate assets to beneficiaries.