Contact Info for
Outlook, Blackberry, iPhone
click => vCard
licensed by the
California Board of Accountancy
Estate Tax Return
Why you want us to prepare your form 706
- We provide quality confidential service with your
best interests in mind.
- We will work with you and your attorney to analyze your situation and help you retain the maximum value
from the estate with the lowest possible tax obligation.
- We will assist you with post mortem tax planning.
- We will provide you with a checklist of items which
may be required to properly prepare an estate tax return (form 706).
- When all of the necessary information is provided to
us, we will prepare the form 706 along with any necessary supporting schedules.
- If required, we will provide an accounting for the
court or heirs.
- As executor or administrator of the estate, you will have peace of mind in knowing that a form 706 has been properly prepared in accordance with require-
ments of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- We will represent you before the Internal Revenue Service, in case of audit.
- Most form 706 estate tax returns will be audited. As your representative, we will be able to complete the audit on your behalf. Fees associated with the audit will be billed in addition to fees paid to complete the required tax returns.
I provide friendly and personalized service designed and customized to meet your every need.
Wayne W. Smith, CPA